วันอังคารที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Toshiba Satellite R845-S85 14.0-Inch LED Laptop - Graphite Blue Metallic with Line Pattern

Love it! 14 "screen is ideal for travel and living room use. Speed ​​processing robust but lightweight and fast, even when Multitasking and I like the cover model of graphite coated metallic blue!

I highly recommend this laptop.
Powerful enough for everything, including video editing. Maybe a little 'hesitation, but very good. When I arrived the battery was not living up to their promises. Only ever 2 1/2-3 hours. Called Toshiba and they sent me a new one. Now I have 5 1/2-6hours the battery life. Sporting events and video is great. Amazon bought out, as well as new.
>>> Toshiba Satellite R845-S85 14.0-Inch LED Laptop - Graphite Blue Metallic with Line Pattern

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น