วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

ASUS N53SV-EH71 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop

I am a software developer, so I need something that can run the processor-intensive good IDE and need in the race with the data-rich web applications. I can honestly say that this machine is faster than I expected. It starts quickly, loads programs at home, and comes with very little bloatware. The screen is clear and fresh and are able to connect to my HDTV as additional display. As for games, I was Just Cause 2 with an AVG of 42fps which I think is pretty good. The GPU is mid-range and it is likely that most modern games (with the exception of Battlefield 3). I have not tested the sound up, but it seems perfect for me. But I am not an audio expert by any means.

>>> ASUS N53SV-EH71 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น