วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

ASUS A53U-ES21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

It 's amazing what you get on a computer for $ 400 these days, and this computer is a great example of this fact. 4GB of RAM, disk space than a typical user will ever need, and a DVD-RW. The display well, and overall it is just as good as any PC laptop I've ever seen. Many reviews describe the left and right of the trackpad as particularly cheap and strong, and they are nice, but I was very worried, would that bother me, and does not work. They just are not that bad. I'm really a Mac user, but have a computer at home with IE on my work, so I only have the cheapest I could find, and this seems more than enough. That said, an afternoon with him was a great lesson because I use Windows and Mac is disgusting, clumsy operating system I can imagine. It does best to keep this little laptop and returned to user experience unbearable, but still survives as a decent car.

>>> ASUS A53U-ES21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น