วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

HP g7-1310us (17.3-Inch Screen) Laptop

I bought this to replace a $ 350 Laptop Toshiba POS (lol) for my 17-year-old daughter. If the receiving ... We were both struck by how thin it was significant for a laptop (over 17 "). As a former administrator ... I can only say that the most important thing is to look for a laptop RAM, which determine how fast (or slowly) his work on the computer. the disk size is not too important, is great with the HD formats currently available. Trust me when I say that if even if you're a heavy downloader / users of the Internet ... there will be much time before you come up with about 640 KB of disk space on your hard drive. which is more than half a TB ... that a lot of space! Let me break in the first / disadvantages:


>>> HP g7-1310us (17.3-Inch Screen) Laptop

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น