วันอังคารที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

dell vostro V13 silver/ intel core 2 duo SU7300/2GB/320GB/13.3" LDE Backlit/6Cell/ bluetooth

I just received my your V-13, and I love it! I recommend grabbing. For the price of this little monster is nothing less than AWESOME! I have 4G of RAM and 320 GB of memory, and the effects of lightning fast! I also like the keyboard. I can be a breeze with this little baby. It comes ready with Wi-Fi Windows 7 and Microsoft Word installed, along with other goodies, including a program for pre-installed music that is compatible with Amazon, and some games and other programs to work around your photos and other average. The resolution on the LCD screen is amazing. You can do much more to pay for a great little laptop, but why should you? This is similar to Apple's Macbook Air, but I really want your V-13 better. It comes in an elegant little silver super-thin case with a "Screen 13.3. It is highly competitive in all areas! All the reviews I read here said that the older your V-13 V-130, the newest Inspiron and V-131 models in the shade, and I'm sure they are right, like this little machine rocks!
>>> dell vostro V13 silver/ intel core 2 duo SU7300/2GB/320GB/13.3" LDE Backlit/6Cell/ bluetooth

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น