วันอังคารที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Alienware AM18X-8636BK 18-Inch Laptop (Space Black)

I ordered this laptop about a week ago and I have it on this Sunday, I took the risk of buying a laptop from the U.S., because we had different voltages, since I live in Kuwait, but my fear was brought e this laptop blew me away, second, in my opinion has not had any problems yet, and does not heat the battery life lasts about 2 hours and fast 30 minutes when fully charged, it comes with the color blue when u QUASER lights, sound and graphics are really beautiful and I do not regret one bit buying this amazing handset, there's something wrong in the technical data when I ordered it, turned out to be the Intel i7-2670, but specification, was the Intel i7 -2657 is a small mistake, but the rest is all good! You will not regret this purchase I trust




>>> Alienware AM18X-8636BK 18-Inch Laptop (Space Black)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น