วันเสาร์ที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Lenovo U400 099328U 14.0-Inch Laptop (Graphite Grey)

The laptop is simply amazing. The rugged design and handsome almost exactly mimics the Mac Pro for half the price. As far as performance goes, its damn fast. As soon as I improve the boot time, boot up my laptop within 18-20 seconds. The screen resolution and the display is very strong and much better than I expected from any PC. In fact I would say that the quality of this laptop, even rivaling the quality of the representation of the Mac Book. The touchpad is large and spacious with a very fluid motion of the sensitivity of the fingers. The only problem with the touchpad is that it lacks sensitivity, if you try a window in which all the separate screens. It seems to work only when he wants. The only other complaint that I love to see, to do with this laptop to Lenovo would put over the top, is that if it had a backlit keyboard, or perhaps the logo glow when you turn on the notebook computer I know I'm nit collection, but hey its worth mentioning. Overall, given the price, if the quality of my Lenovo U400 respect, I would say this is definitely a better bang for your buck.
>>> Lenovo U400 099328U 14.0-Inch Laptop (Graphite Grey)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น