วันศุกร์ที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

HP TouchSmart 520-1020 Desktop Computer - Black

Good product, but I can not believe how the price per week for this TouchSmart worth shooting.
Overall a great buy, not so fast compared to my Asus U series notebooks with an Intel i5.
Defenitly Product must be updated, but for the price I paid I am very satisfied.
The touch screen is useful at some point, not a big fan of it.
The packaging is OK. HP takes the desktop very well, but Amazon is throwing in a box twice the size of the HPS and UPS guys do not care.
All questions should be answered not hesitate to ask.
I paid 687 total for this. Anything over 700 is a bit 'expensive for them. At the current price of 829 selected plus tax and shipping charges, you could have a lot better for the same price, with higher specifications.
The Beats Audio works fine for me, I like it. Although it is not too much difference between the audio and regular heartbeats.

Took me 5 minutes to configure the device and have no problems so far.
>>> HP TouchSmart 520-1020 Desktop Computer - Black

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น